At FocusBio, we believe a small group of dedicated individuals can accomplish great things.
“You give but little when you give of your possessions.
It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.”
– Kahlil Gibran –
* are passionate about innovation across disciplines and markets
* believe that structured education is fundamentally broken
* love to learn and want to have an impact on the world
* appreciate a good debate, even with your professor or boss
* worry more about how to fix it than who is to blame
* have a track record of taking initiative in any aspect of life,
FocusBio is a non-profit startup looking for team members who want to work with cutting edge technologies and will thrive in a culture where you will often hear “Don’t tell me why you can’t, tell me how you can.” We believe in solving world problems through blending scientific method and entrepreneurial ideas.